In order to keep your teeth and gums healthy you need to give importance to oral care. Also having healthy teeth make you looking and feeling good.
Also it is important to eat and speak comfortably.
Regular and proper tooth brushing and gum care helps you to stop oral problems before they occur.
In addition to regular checkups doing by dentist, there are simple applications making by yourself to stop or reduce gum disease, tooth decay and other dental problems. These are:
- Regular and proper brushing teeth and flossing twice a day
- eat properly and reduce the number of snacking between meals
- use dentifrices containing fluoride
- use fluoridated mouthwash according to the advice of your dentist
- Children under the age of 12 have to drink fluoridated water or are required to take fluoridation.
Dt. Ercan EMREN